PATCHS is an online consultation system used at Vida Healthcare Sites. If you are registered at The Hollies please continue to use AskMyGP.
With the help of PATCHS your health questions are sent to our doctors, who then triage and advise our care navigation team which steps to take next, such as booking in an appointment or sending for blood tests. For more information about PATCHS please click here.
PATCHS has been designed with user friendly accessibility. We understand change can be daunting, to see frequently asked questions about PATCHS please visit PATCHS FAQS.
We will acknowledge and update your request within 24 hours but a full response may take longer and will be triaged on a priority basis.
Once capacity for requests has been reached, you will need to wait until the next form submission session is open. If you have an URGENT medical enquiry, please telephone the practice.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices