Life’s easier when you’ve got the right tech, the right know-how and the confidence to use computers and smart phones.
Don’t miss out because you’re not online.
Get free tech and learn new skills to make life easier
- Do you need help with using a computer, tablet or smart phone?
- Are you struggling to pay for mobile data or broadband at home?
- Do your kids need to do homework, but you don’t have a laptop or the internet at home?
- Do you worry about staying safe online?
We are here to help.
Our friendly Community Tech Coaches are here to help with your technology and internet worries and struggles.
- Give you the skills and confidence to use your tablet, laptop or smartphone and be safe online
- Help you find out how to borrow a tablet, laptop or smartphone
- Suggest free training, courses and social groups
- Help you get internet access with free data and cheaper broadband tariffs
- Help you learn more skills so you can use apps and computers
- Help you get a tablet, laptop or smartphone to keep for free
Tech Skills for Life is here for you
Contact a Community Tech Coach for yourself, or for a friend of family member who you think we could help.
- Call: 01485 536 420 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Pop into your local library and ask a Coach to contact you
- Email: [email protected]