To access askmyGP click here.
Please help us by including as much information as you can when submitting a request.
What is askmyGP?
It’s our online service where you can seek help from a GP. The information you give us means the doctors - or other members of staff - are better informed and can help you with your problem quicker.
How does it work?
Three simple steps;
1) Fill in your online form - You can ask for help with any problem and name anyone from your practice.
2) Your GP works out how to help - Your practice can usually respond within minutes (in working hours).
3) You see or speak to the GP - You are usually offered the same day, or you can choose a later day.
- You can message us at any time
- There's no need to book ahead
- You can look forward to a prompt response in working hours
- You can let us know when it's best to get back to you
askmyGP means you can get help quickly for yourself as a patient, as a parent or carer, for:
- A medical problem (non-emergency)
- Advice and reassurance
- Repeat prescription requests
- Test results and any