To access askmyGP click here.
Please help us by including as much information as you can when submitting a request.
What is askmyGP?
It’s our online service where you can seek help from a GP. The information you give us means the doctors - or other members of staff - are better informed and can help you with your problem quicker.
How does it work?
Three simple steps;
1) Fill in your online form - You can ask for help with any problem and name anyone from your practice.
2) Your GP works out how to help - Your practice can usually respond within minutes (in working hours).
3) You see or speak to the GP - You are usually offered the same day, or you can choose a later day.
- You can message us at any time
- There's no need to book ahead
- You can look forward to a prompt response in working hours
- You can let us know when it's best to get back to you
askmyGP means you can get help quickly for yourself as a patient, as a parent or carer, for:
- A medical problem (non-emergency)
- Advice and reassurance
- Repeat prescription requests
- Test results and any other queries
How does askmyGP help you?
Extensive independent research clearly indicates that many consultation requests from patients and their carers can be handled over the phone safely and effectively. askmyGP helps you to avoid unnecessary visits to our practice.